Will you be there for me, praying for me everyday
1 Comments Published by rizumu on Monday, August 06, 2007 at 1:24 AM.
You know, when I stop blogging for a while, it's coz I'm probably processing something that is chucked deep in my own spirits. My personal heart issues, never fail to bring a sense of 'idon'tevenknowtheword' for it. I just know, that through prayer and scriptures, it'll come to light soon enough.
There's only one phrase that has been hitting me like waves to sand recently - 'be continually filled'
And the more I look at my very own life, I think I am prepared to start letting things go, and take up my cross further for Him. There's been a nudging and prompting that stirs me within. Things have been really snowballing for me in terms of work and other things that I dabble with. There are also new medical conditions of me that I am treating now. Well, physical ailments mostly. Correction nonetheless.
I just know, to be continually filled - I need to let go more that I hold in me so that it can replace and renew by Him who loves.
I can't help to be drawn back to Walk His Trail. I see nothing else as important as our Lord. I see nothing more satisfying than knowing my own saviour. I feel most dependant on my God who gives me wisdom and assurance, that all my decisions is layed before Him in submission and humility.
I really want to make a difference in my life. I want to make that difference. Salt & Light.
I really want Him to use me, stretch me and sharpen me that I may be an instrument that produces...wholesomeness. A follow through.
My prayer is of Ephesians 5:15 - 18 (remember me)
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
redeeming the time, because the days are evil,
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit.
circumspectly - to walk cautiously, sensitively, as a person would walk through thorny terrain
be filled - such a Spirit-filled condition does not stop with a single experience, but is maintained by 'continually being fileed"
There's only one phrase that has been hitting me like waves to sand recently - 'be continually filled'
And the more I look at my very own life, I think I am prepared to start letting things go, and take up my cross further for Him. There's been a nudging and prompting that stirs me within. Things have been really snowballing for me in terms of work and other things that I dabble with. There are also new medical conditions of me that I am treating now. Well, physical ailments mostly. Correction nonetheless.
I just know, to be continually filled - I need to let go more that I hold in me so that it can replace and renew by Him who loves.
I can't help to be drawn back to Walk His Trail. I see nothing else as important as our Lord. I see nothing more satisfying than knowing my own saviour. I feel most dependant on my God who gives me wisdom and assurance, that all my decisions is layed before Him in submission and humility.
I really want to make a difference in my life. I want to make that difference. Salt & Light.
I really want Him to use me, stretch me and sharpen me that I may be an instrument that produces...wholesomeness. A follow through.
My prayer is of Ephesians 5:15 - 18 (remember me)
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
redeeming the time, because the days are evil,
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit.
circumspectly - to walk cautiously, sensitively, as a person would walk through thorny terrain
be filled - such a Spirit-filled condition does not stop with a single experience, but is maintained by 'continually being fileed"

good to see that you're continually taking refuge in Him. God is the face behind the darkness if u wait long enough to see Him.